A silver wound contact dressing for the treatment of infected wounds or wounds that are at high risk of infection
KerraContact™ Ag is a silver wound contact dressing comprising three layers: two non-adherent polyethylene mesh, and a polyester core. All three layers are coated with Ag Oxysalts™.
KerraContact™ Ag with Ag Oxysalts™ Technology contains silver in its most active state – making it faster and more effective at killing a broad spectrum of bacteria than the leading competitor.1,2,*
- Starts to kill bacteria within 30 minutes1,*
- Kills bacteria for 7 days2,*
- Effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria3,*
- Disrupts biofilms and prevents re-formation4,*
- Clinically proven to reduce the signs and symptoms of infection in just 7 days5
Specific indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and safety information exist for KCI products and therapies. Healthcare providers should review the product User Manual, Safety Information and/or Instructions for Use prior to application.
* In vitro