KerraFoam® Gentle Border
KerraFoam™ Gentle Border
The super smart foam dressing with intelligent fluid management
While traditional foam dressings provide comfort and convenience, KerraFoam™ Gentle Border wound dressing goes one step further – with a smart absorbent core to manage exudate far better than leading competitors.1,*
- Locks away harmful components of chronic wound fluid - especially bacteria2
- Locks away exudate to protect the delicate wound tissue and healthy surrounding skin1
- Locks away the risk of infection and helps reduce odour3
- Outer polyurethane film layer - A water-resistant and bacterial barrier, helping to create a moist protective healing environment.
- Soft, nonwoven material - Helps to provide improved comfort for the patient.
- Absorbent core and foam pad - Cleverly combined to both absorb and lock-in exudate, even under compression.
- Unique horizontal wicking layer - Efficiently distributes exudate, reducing the risk of maceration. Increases capacity for absorption. Helps reduces the number of dressing changes. Helps to prevent strikethrough.
- Gentle, silicone adhesive wound contact layer - Secures the dressing in position. Ensures less pain at dressing change for the patient. Will adhere to the surrounding skin, but not the wound bed.
Specific indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions and safety information exist for KCI products and therapies. Healthcare providers should review the product User Manual, Safety Information and/or Instructions for Use prior to application.
* In vitro